Dog sledding 1 hour, total activity: 1,5- 2,5 hours
For those who want to learn to drive the dogsled!
This dogsledding tour suits you who want to try the dogsledding for the first time and go in the sled. The guide will drive the sled and you just enjoy the tour. This tour takes you on a very nice trip through the woods and meadows. As soon as you start driving, the dogs become silent and you feel the power of all strong dogs.
You will start the activity in the nice Tipi cottage where you get an introduction to the tour and adapt your clothes. If needed, there are extra clothes and shoes for rent. You also get a safety introduction and then you go out to get the harness on the dogs and connect them to the team. It’s really cozy and it’s great to take pictures of the sled during the tour.
You will end the activity in the Tipi cottage where you can get something nice to drink and eat.
Price : 1300 SEK/ person
Children: 2-4 years old is for free, 4-12 years old gets half the price.
Min : 2 pers Max : 8 pers
The activity starts 09.00 or 14:00
Including: Guide, 2 people/sled, the husky team and the “Fika” in the cottage.
The activity takes about 1,5 – 2,5 hours depending on the snow condition.
Advice for clothing
- The first layer, preferably of wool. But synthetic is also good.
- Many layers provide good thermal insulation and you can easily adjust the clothing.
- Down jackets are very good in many degrees of minus.
- Use shoes with thick soles and make sure they dry properly between the uses.
- It is good to have thin gloves in the mittens so that the skin on your hands is not fully bare if you need to take off your mittens.
- A warm hat is very important.